Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GST - Implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Greetings!

System is not accepting if I assign same condition type MWST two times even if I change the sequence.

It is throwing an error that one condition type should be assigned to one country.

Please let me know before that we need to do any config.

Please respond ASAP.

Balajia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

This is a standard Behaviour.

Sequence is used if you want to use different TAX CONDITION for Same country, but not for Same country and TAX Condition combination

check the include "L080DI0V" if there is any code put specific to Mexico to bypass this error message

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Santosh,

You are 100% right.

then how to sell for one customer with GST and how to sell the same customer With out GST.

Please explain.

Balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi santosh,

i checked the include provided by you and there is no such code to bye pass the error message for MX country.

help me on this issus

Balajia

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your post is not clear and it would have been better had you explained the business process and what exactly you want to achieve in SAP.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please put the screenshot of OVK1 which shows MX and MWST assigned for twice?

thanks

santosh

vidyasagar24
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. Balaji,

I need some clarity about your query. How have assigned two access sequence in one condition type.

Please be more clear about the business requirement.

Best Regards

Vidya Sagar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru,

Greetings!

I am using OVK1 transaction code for Country Malaysia to add MWST condition type twice and system is not accepting the same.

but for mexican country it has accepted same MWST conditon type twice with sequence change.

i have checked that also changing the sequence but system is throwing an error.

Balajia