cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order remains on status being processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a sales order and created pgi, Outbound delivery. When I tried to create a billing document it gave me a message, sales order is being processed. I opened the sales order and looked for the document flow, it says sales order is still being processed and delivery, pgi and transfer order are completed.

Why it still shows this message.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

This can be the case of other user logging into your order. Please check in SM12 ( if you have authorization ) and for VBAK object and your order number you can find a lock. Please delete the lock and try to bill again.

Hopefully this helps.

Even after invoice, if the status are " Being processed" ,, then you can think of SDVBUK00 to be run -- ( i dont think this is required )

Reward if it helps.

Thanks & Regards,

CLN

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Status of sales order will change after Invoicing. The sales order might already be open, hence it might have not allowed to created Invoice. If the sales order would not be open by the user, then Invoice would have been created.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You will get this kind of messages if the line item is still open. A line item is said to be Open when atleast one unit of line item has still yet not been delivered or PGI or TO not completed.

In this case you will get this message. The document flow is showing with correct messages only.

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I know it sometimes give this message check the sales order status few tables to ensure that there is no incomplete log in the sales order.

VBUK(header)

VBUP(Item levle status)

VBUV(Incomplete Log)

I gues there might be delivery date ,GI date and Goods movement date and pricing date (Just check both of these .. becoz you can do the PGI for any date that is in future but goods movement date will only happen when it is due for billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For that particular sales order there are still some items/quantity left out without a delivery. Like line item30 might be 6 qty ordered where the delivery might have taken place only for 5 qty. And that delivered qty can be confirmed via a Transfer Order. But the order status remains " Being processed ". So till the time all of the ordered items or quantity is totally delivered, the order status remains to be " Being processed ".

Hope it clarifies. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore