cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo not coming in print preview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When i am taking print preview of some deliveries i am getting the desired logo in vl02n - delivery not print preview but when i am seeing the print preview of some other delivery made by some other material in delivery note print preview that logo is not coming. I have checked with ECM team from they replied everything is maintained in streamserve there is no problem in that end , i am taking LD00 as output type. Is there any relation between material master and this output print preview ?? not clear why this is happening . Pls help.

Regards

Arunava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hey,

Hope you can check with your ABAPer as whether some condition is set in smartform for printing that Logo.Generally it wont be material specific but may be company code specific or sales org. specific likewise...

🙂

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vamsilakshman_pendurti
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Ask to abaper he will help's You

Thanks

vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

Thanks for your responses , Actually there was an issue in the programme associated with LD00, With the help of ABAPer the issue is resolved.

Regards

Arunava

former_member220028
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

when some one is talking about an error in print preview it makes me think that in the printout is fine.

The question is, are you using a standard formular, or do you use your own formular.

have you checked if the bug is regarding Logo itself or the formular logic?

is printout and print preview the same? yes?->did you test the print preview on the same print-device for each different material you testet?

are you getting differnet logos inside the same formular? differnet formulars?

did you debug already? no? -->

look up the output type created in vl02n. -> goto transaction nace -> find the formularprogramm -> set a breakpoint somewhere inside (e.g. at the entry point). -> start programm rsnast00 -> fill in the parameters to print the formular again -> this will start the debugger. -> now you can check why there is a different / no logo.

also check if the output type of the formulars you are comparing are the same.

can you reproduce this error in quallity server?

also create new test-data to test the bug.

if you can isolate the error, please let us know. maybe we can help you further.

regards

Stefan Seeburger

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have never seen any link between material master and logo unless you have hard coded something in smartform or program. Did you check your coding in smartform and its program? It is an issue from technical side not from functional side. This is what I feel.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Moazzam,

Thanks for your reply , Client wants this logo in all their delivery notes, All materials are bulk order material . When i am creating delivery with some bulk order material this logo is appearing in print preview but for rest its not. I have replicated the same configuration for which it is coming to a new material but for this new material also no logo is coming. Can you guide me from where this logo is been generated ??? can there be any condition type for that or any other setting?

Regards

Arunava

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Get the help of your ABAP ér to check the code.

Regards

SRK

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Logo is there in print scrip (smartform) and your ABAPER can check this in debug mode in transaction code SMARTFORMS. There is no functional configuration for this as per my knowledge.

Thank$