cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System blocked the sales order even though having enough credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The issue is : Please let me know what could be the reason to block the sales order even though customer having enough credit limit.?

sales order created for the value of 27160 USD. for the customer 62361 and system blocked the sales order.

FD32:

And checked the change log of FD32 , risk category and credit limit changed in 20.06.2014.

OVA8:

Change log of the sales order.

Please note :i) Critical fields also checked there is no data change found.

ii) There is only one payer here that is same as SP.

Please let me know if you need any further help?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

If you face similar issue, run the report: CHECK_CM  with the Sales document number in the selection screen.  This will give you information why the Sales Order is blocked.

Answers (11)

Answers (11)

0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

As Mr.Prasanth Sarikonda replied try running the report CHECK_CM.

Please check this link

Sanjitbhattacha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

I have worked in a project where payment term is hard coded in a program irrespective of payment term which is maintained for the customer it will change in sales order.As you know payment term is one of the parameter for critical field so the order will go to credit block

So check it whether payment term is same in order as customer master or not.

Regards,

Sanjit Bhattacharya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Sheeba, Deep and Jobi for your reply.

Sheeba: 1 No issue with Pri procedure, doc type etc because it is working fine for other customers.

2. No issue with customer ID because with same ID it is working for other customers with out any issue. Do you really think with customer ID also credit management functionality makes difference?

3. Yes it coming into VKM1 or VKM4 after that only business created the delivey and PGI and invoice to the customer no it is showing in receivable field the same amount which curently showing in sales value.

4. Only the last option could be debugging since it is production environment we are hesitating to do the same.

Deep:

From your screenshot i didnt get anywhere that system is blocking somewhere to

desptch

Please check the below jobi reply.

2nd screenshot you have given that thrgugh VKM4 credit person pass to proceed make deal . what condition you have mention to block credit that also not coming to see yuou chanage lo

My reply to Saintosh in which i mentioned the screen shot which shows clearly the change log .

Over all credit check status changed  from OLD B to D

Jobi: I think both of you are asking where is the credit block for this please find my 2nd screen shot where it is showing " Over all credit check status changed  from OLD B to D

thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

1.Double click on "yellow" warning on the change log

17.10.2014 10 Price has been created.

What message the system gives?

2. Check for the dates - Credit Horizon date and the Billing document released to FI ?

The above points just in case if we are missing  out something.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sheeba,

Thanks for reply.

17.10.2014 10 Price has been created.

What message the system gives?

There is no new message it is showing just what date it is created it is nothing but 17.10.2014 only.

Check for the dates - Credit Horizon date and the Billing document released to FI ?

Could you please tell me how the above check will be related to my current issue ?

thanks,

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

So i understand that this issue is still open.

IF my understanding is correct, then, this order was created on 17.11.2014. so it was blocked on that time, and later released for delivery.

Could it be that, on 17.11.2014, when the order was created, there was some open items (more than 20%, FBL5) for the customer. And it was cleared later.

So now when you are checking, there is no open items for the customer.

Just an assumption. What do you think..?

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jobi for your reply,

Your assumption could be correct in some cases , where as in this current case there were no any open items which were cleared after the above sales is created, i got this clue like you, for this i have checked the Payment history in FD32 where there is no single transaction updated.

BTW for your information payment history field  also checked in customer master Xd02 for this customer.

And BTW this is the first sales order created for this customer.

Your guess is valid but unfortunately it clue did not work.

thanks,

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where you able to find out the reason for the block..? Will be great if you could update us

Thanks

Jobi

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

I have read the discussion please correct me if i am wrong some where...in credit customer have sufficint value to despatch material but according to you sales orer getting block for some reson.

From your screenshot i didnt get anywhere that system is blocking somewhere to desptch , 2nd screenshot you have given that thrgugh VKM4 credit person pass to proceed make deal . what condition you have mention to block credit that also not coming to see yuou chanage log....then have you get any issue from user that at the time of delivery user is getting problem.

Regrds,

Deep.

gurunath_reddy3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

As per screen shot oldest open items in days is zero hence system is blocking the order even if have credit limit to be consumed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gurunath for your reply and helping nature.

However, does your answer really make any sense ? in OVA8 oldest open item is not checked so in this case system does not bother about the oldest open items but you mentioned it could be the reason.

And more over there are no over due items for this customer which you can observe with my above replies.

Please note : these kind of replies really does not improve the SCN standard.

People will check with friends and colleagues  if not resolved then post it in SCN still here if it not resolved at last as last option will reach SAP company by raising notes.

So that is the standard of SCN.

When we are giving answer at lest OP should think that yes that could be one of the reason but not entirely irrelevant.

Please don't misunderstand my reply.Hope you understand in positive manner.

0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

As per the Change log screen shot you have sent,please check for the following:

1.Are you facing this problem for this particular Sales document type -Cross check the configuration of the Sales document type, pricing procedure,pricing types in particular.

2.If you are facing the problem with this particular Customer ID? -  Check in Customers Masters 

3.Check the t-code whether this particular sales order has been blocked in  VKM1 - For blocked sales orders and its reasons.

You can also debug with an ABAPER for the route cause of the problem.

Hope your issue get resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surya,

Use the below programs to update the status.

Program: RVKRED09 Check credit on SD documents in back ground.

Program: RVKRED77 SD: Reorganization of credit data after update errors.

Hope it will help.

Regards

AG.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

kindly check FBL5N if any invoice has crossed the payment due date. Credit limit used is 27.16%, set max. limit for open item is 20%.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check my earlier mail which was sent to Mr. Reddy

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear surya prakash ,

As per your issue kindly check the below two scenario's.

1.Released document are still unchecked --- no of days 25 .

2.open items for 20 % that means but in FD32 it has to be 20 % but it reaches to 27 %, so this is also one reason for block.

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reddy for reply.

2.open items for 20 % that means but in FD32 it has to be 20 % but it reaches to 27 %, so this is also one reason for block.

Please check The receivable in FD32  it is = 0  so there is no chance of open items.

For your information in FBL5N also shows nothing.

1.Released document are still unchecked --- no of days 25 .

This function is used for checking documents that have been already approved by CM.

System goes to credit block again, ONLY in the following conditions.

.1. If you increase the sales document value more than already approved value

2. If you don't process the sales order with in no of days specified in the above OVA8.

But in my case it is not went to CREDIT block 2nd time, first time itself when the sales order created then system blocked it  and then Credit representative has approved it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

any clue about my issue?

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya Prakash

Pls check Payment Guarantee procedure in customer master

This field also black the sales orders independent of Credite Check

regards,

mahaboob shaik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks mahaboob shaik, for your reply.

In my case there is no chance because  i have checked in XD02->sales area-> billing tab-- there is no tab ( i think it was suppressed in Account group definition).

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Surya ,

your SAP Sales order change logs shows that Over Blocked status as " not blocked"

Where do you see it is blocked for Credit limit ?

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Santosh for your reply.

Please find the below .

thanks,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

D stands for "Document released by credit representative" which means, the said order can be processed.  If you are not able to process, update with exact issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

No sir am not asking that am not able to proceed further even after releasing the order.

My question is how system has blocked the sales order when customer is having enough credit limit?

thanks,