cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

status of po

0 Kudos

I implemented the extended classic scenario.

In the po print , I need to display if the po is or not approved.

I have a customized approval workflow on 2 level.

I need to understand if the po is or not approved on all 2 level.

Thanks for the help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sabrina,

Try using FM <b>BBP_PD_PO_GETDETAIL</b> - Here E_STATUS - stores entire status of PO.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Incase you want to check the status, please use trnascation - BBP_PD and give the PO number there and change the Filter - (object type) to 'BUS2201' (Instead of default - 'BUS2121') and execute to get the details of the PO.

You can understand the logic - how to get the data inside your samrtform preview - by looking at the standard code in this transaction to code your logic as per your business requirements.</u>

Let me know.

Regards

- Atul

0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I already looked the transaction bbp_pd for the bo bus2201, unfortunately if I look the table e_status (generated from crm_jest) there is a case in which i can't understand the po status.

I <b>have

HEADER I1015 In Approval X</b> after the final approval of wf.

this is ok because i can deduce that the po is approved.

unfortunately if i made a change to the po, that cause the wf restart, the status po doesn't change. in this case i have alredy the <b>HEADER I1015 In Approval X</b> . Unfortunately in this case i have the po 'in approval status'. How can I deduce the right po status (displayed in the transaction of po managemnt)?

thanks

Sabrina

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe you are looking to find out way to find out awaiting approval status - You can check the current status of PO:

Status for awaiting approval - I1015

You may use table for PO status - CRM_JEST.

Regards,

Shiv

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I looked the crm_jest but unfortunately there is something that isn't clear.

before the first approval all the status is inactive

STAT INACT CHGNR

I1015 001

, this is right

after the last approval it's generated a new version of the po and the situation is :

STAT INACT CHGNR

I1015 X 2

this is ok because the po is approved.

after this, if i made a change to the po that cause the restart of the po approval, the status i1015 doesn't change.

before, during and after the new approval of the po

status I1015 doesn't change!! In this case I can't understand if the po is approved or not.

Regards

Sabrina