cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check 'KP' , confirmed qty, credit blocked but increase value in FD32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have some question about availability check 'KP'.

Once i created sales order with mateial  ATP = KP, i got the credit exceed message.

Once i saved this sales order, confirmed qty = sales order qty, Order status = Credit bloked but in FD32  value of this sales order  take into account (increase credit exposure).

My requirement is  if credit blocked , confirmed qty must equal sales order qty but value of this sales order must not effect to credit exposure in FD32.

I  try to change configuation in  OVZ2 , like this

AV = KP

TotalSales = A

TotDlvReqs = A

No check = X

Once create sales order again, it working fine.  I'm not understand why

Total sales order requirements  is related with credit exposure ????

Best Regards,

Jenny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you understand, increase in quantities is directly proportional to increase in price/cost. Where your per unit price/cost is $10. Therefore, say, you customer credit limit is $10K. They initially order for 900 Units, where total sales price for the order comes to $9K. As total exposure is less then the credit limit accordingly system pass the availability request for the stock.

If for the same case total sales price is $10.1K, where customer orders for 1010 units. Then based on credit limit configuration, system will apply a credit block the sales order, before processing further.

Thus, total sales order requirement doesn't impacts credit exposure, but sales order net price impacts credit exposure. And availability check active or not will not impact credit management.

Thanks,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I strongly understood for credit management. Please try to set up seem like i said. You will got  the question as i had.

Remark : Once i tested , data of sales order 1 and data of sales order 2  are the same (not increase price)

I still would like to know Why Total sales order requirements  is related with credit exposure ????

Best Regard,

Jenny 

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Configuration in TCode OVZ2 is not related to credit management. Where that is totally dependent on methodology you consider for credit exposure.

Thanks,

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i would like to create sales order with material, Checking rule =  KP (No check ATP), that means confirmed quantity must equal to request quantity. At that time, credit is exceed. if i save sales oder, sales order is blocked.

My problem is  sales order is blocked but  value of this sales order  update to  credit exposure.

i thik this is not makesence.  Please provide solution.

Best Regards,

Jenny