Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Release Authorized P Org not coming in Central Contract

former_member819822
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have configured Central Contract Management Functionality as per SAP Note 1268821 with e-SOA fucntionality refererring note

1268336. When i am creating CCTR contract in SRM and trying to assign the distribution at the line item level, i am not getting the release authorizeed purchase organization which is there in Backend ECC. I have maintained Backend purchase organization in SRM organization structure also for which contract is intended to be created.  We have classic scenario.

Would request to pls let me know the steps how do i bring intended release authorized purchase organization  in the F4 search help Release Authorized Purchase Organization at the line item level while creating central contract.

With Regards,
Darshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

are you getting the Purchase organisation details in the overview TAB ?

double check logical system details

Thanks

Muthu

former_member819822
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

yes i am getting Porg in overview tab.

System details. Pls suggest way out.

Regards,

Darshan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Darsan

is it only one purchase org not displayed or every purchase org not available to select?

Attach screen shot if possible

1697306 - Logical System details in Purchase Org. Serach help
Version Validity: 17.04.2012 - active
Language English
Compare versions SSCR Download

In case, the page does not refresh automatically within 10 seconds
after finishing with correction activity,
please use the REFRESH button!
Refresh

Content:   SummaryHeader DataValidityCorrection Instructions  |  Support Packages & Patches

1697306 - Logical System details in Purchase Org. Serach help

Symptom

While searching for Purchasing Organization in distribution entry, for Central contract search result does not display Logical system connected to Purchasing Organization.
This could cause confusion if the purchasing Organization has same description and connected to diffrent logical system.

Other Terms

/SAPSRM/BBPH_BUPA_PORG, Central Contract Distribution, /SAPSRM/BBP_F4_EXIT_PORG

Reason and Prerequisites

Reason: F4 help was designed only to display Purchasing Organization number with description and not Logical system
Prerequisites: N/A

Solution

Implement this note

Thanks

Muthu