cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Leave Request Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I installed and set up my Fiori system. But when i add HCM application leave request there showing some error,"Your user might not be configured; contact your administrator ".

My current system is a new one,No master data. But after setup the installation i add 2 user (Employee details).

So please help me in which all info type in HCM i have to configure to run the application. 

Please find the attachment.....

I am not HCM consultant, so please help which all are area have to configure to run leave request application.

Please help me to rectify the

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I check the both trusted RFC and NW Gateway system both are working correctly still i am facing the same problem.

Regards

Visakh M K

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Visakh,

Did you check the User ID and roles exist in NW Gateway system.

Srikanth

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Visakh,

Please make sure that the user can create a leave request in the ERP via SAPGUI without Fiori.

You should configure HCM first. Please get help your colleagues who know HCM.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I created a leave request in ERP via SAPGUI in the back end server of SAP Fiori UX using the transaction PTARQ. And i can successfully created for a particular user. But still on coming to front end and while taking the fiori Launchpad leave request application showing the same error,

"Your user might not be configured; contact your administrator ".

So please help to fix the issue......

Regards

Visakh M K

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Visakh,

Please make sure, user id is mapped to an employee for whom you are creating leave request in ECC and same user should exist in NW gateway system with respective roles for each app.

Please check and let me know.

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sreekanth,

How can i check the that the same user id is exist in the NW gateway system with respective roles for each apps.

Please help me.........

Regards

Visakh M K

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Visakh,

Pls. check with basis team whether the emp user id exists in NW Gateway system. If not ask them to create with necessary roles.

Srikanth

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Visakh,

Please make sure that you have set trusted RFC correctly.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG