cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove roles/privs SP 9 Prov Framework 2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We have successfully created a lab environment with SP 9 and Provisioning Framework 2.  We can successfully create new ABAP users, add new privileges as well as enable and disable users all from the IDM portal. Overall I am quite pleased with the improvements in PF2.  It appears to be a vast improvement over PF1.  I am, however, having one problem removing roles and privs for a user in the portal.

The events task setting for our repository are as follows.  This works almost perfectly with the exception of the role/priv removal problem.

The steps I perform on the user object are:

1. Go into IDM portal and search for the target user
  2. Select “Change Identity”
  3. Go to “Assigned Roles and Privs”
  4. On the assigned area I select the target priv and/or role to remove
  5. Press “save” and this works without error
  6. I go back to the job log and nothing happens
  7. However ABAP provisioning, attribute sync and role/priv additions work just fine from the IDM portal
  8. I am assuming that I do not have the correct “event task” setting to remove roles

If you have role removal working with SP 9, PF2 working please let me know the correct event task setting!

Thanks,

Scott

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member2987
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Scott,

I'm assuming that you have setup the repository and done an initial load first?

Thanks,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Matt, that is correct.  Everything is rolling along as expected with the exception of role removal.

Scott

jaisuryan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Scott,

The task "1002112/Deprovisioning" should be assigned in "Remove Task" of Assignment and removed from Privilege tasks.

it should look like the below.

Let us know if it worked.

Kind regards,

Jai

Message was edited by: Jai Suryan