cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question About WM-QM interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am implementing WM for a client that already used MM component. So as he will perform some movements types from QM component like (321, 322, 331, 350 and 333) in storage locations that will have WM...I really don t know if I have to complete the following customizing task and if you think that this could be mandatory:

LE /WM /Interfaces / Define Quality management / Define Inspection Sample Control :

In case you think that I should complete this...how should I fill it in relation to the new WM number???

Please Advise....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Look at the wording "Define Inspection Sample Control " and ..."Interfaces / Define Quality management "

If you do your quality movements in MM only, no inspection lots, no usage decision, no inspection types in material master, then you do not use QM Module - hence no interface needed. Your interface is with Inventory management only

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

My client use QM module thats why I should activate the WM-QM interface, but really don t know how to complete that part bcs the F1 help does not give many information...

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not only depending on the usage of QM module, it is as well influenced by your Sample process, how you take a sample and when, if you really need to trigger and control such via WM ...

Without knowing the current process without WM, and without knowing the global design, it cannot be said if you should make use of it or not, we use it in 30 of 76 warehouses only

And QM module is in place and used in any plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but I forgot to mention that the idea is that the TO is done manually by the end user immediatly after the movement posting is completed.  The end user will have to access to the t-code as /nLT06