cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect status in VBRK-RFBSK posting status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an invoice with VBRK-RFBSK = ' ' but this invoice has been already posted. In the accounting document I can navigate to the original invoice but the invoice still appears as open in the VFX3, but it returns an error when the user tries to post. The accounting document does not exist in the document flow.

Is there some report to correct that status? It should be 'C' but I can't find anything to fix it.

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enrique,

While executing VFX3, what error message (with message no.) is user getting?

How does user know that an accounting document is created for this bill? and how does he/she identify which accounting document?

In BKPF, put accounting document no. BELNR, company code BUKRS and year GJAHR and note the AWTYP and AWKEY (billing doc no.)

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

The error message is the F5 152. It says that the document number was already assigned.

We know that the bill has been transferred because we use the same number in the bill as in the accounting doc. Also if we navigate from the accounting document to the original document it takes us to the invoice, so in FI the document flow is OK. The table BKPF is also OK.

Thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

Is this a one-time case? or happening regularly?

Even if you update RFBSK directly in table VBRK, which is not advisable, will the acc doc reflect in the document flow? I guess, it won't.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's a one time case, the acc doc has the correct doc flow, the SD doc won't have the doc flow to FI, but as it's a one-time case we can afford that.

Thanks

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enrique,

I too don't like updating directly in tables. But in this case, only one field needs to be changed and nothing else. You could go ahead and change this at table level VBRK-RFBSK.

After that check in VF03, in the bill, the posting status value.

TW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

I have changed the field and now the invoice is closed and the accounting document appears at the SD document flow.

I don't like this solutions but now it has worked.

Many thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique

Please, see note 777996 - Account settings for revenue recognition process as a checklist.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

The Note talks about revenue recognition process, we don't have account revenue process. I have seen the OVUR transaction and it doesn't have any customizing.

Navigating in the forums I have seen that the only solution is to change the table directly, but I don't like that solution...

Thanks