cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound message Payload gets lost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm currently facing an issue where i want to process the received Payload of an inbound message. When looking into the SXMB_MONI monitor, I have three sections:

• Inbound message (has a Payload)
  • Receiver grouping (has a Payload)
  • Response message (has NO Payload)

In my scenario, I use IDoc to SOAP via a async/sync bridge. Does anyone has experience with such a problem? I can provide additional information on the problem if needed.

Kind regards & Thanks for your help in advance!

Florian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

here are the requested screenshots:

Also: I have no errors or mapping issues. Everything seems to work fine. The Payload in the messages above (Inbound and Receiver Grouping) is the right one.

Kind regards,

Florian

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Please check my comments.

Regards,

Nabendu.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

If you are not able to see Response Payload, go to

SXMB_ADM -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Specific Configuration add/update the parameter TRACE_LEVEL in category RUNTIME to value 3

Can you please test your Target Web Service with SOAP UI to ensure its working as Synchronous? If it acts like like Asynchronous, you wont be able to see any Payload in your Response Message.

Also check Async / Sync bridge is working properly. If BPM or Sender does not ask for Response, Receiver will not send back. Are you seeing this message as Acknowledgment (you can check Acknowledgment Status if checked).

What is the status of the message? Is it successfully processed (checked flag) or Scheduled for Outbound Processing?

Also check:

Regards,

Nabendu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

It means the target structure is not generated. Can you please check your SXMB_MONI if there is a Mapping/or any other error there? Or share a screenshot of sxmb_moni for the particular msg?

Regards,

-Partha