cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Agentry] Complex table search dialogue showing strange behavior on Android client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have 2 complex table drop down fields in a transmit fetch screen.

1st complex table drop down shows plants and also special value '--Any--'.

2nd complex table drop down shows partners with special value '--Any--' and taking parent as plant. If plant is blank then search by 'key' else search by 'keybyplant'

When I select '--Any--' in plant (1st ctd), 2nd complex table drop down search dialogue display all the values.

When I select some plant (1st ctd) It display nothing but when I enter something in search box, it display the partners according to that search.

eg.  If I write 'P', it shows all partners with name containing P. Even if I write space bar in search box then it shows all the partners of the selected plant

If I check it in ATE, it works fine but when I check in my Android device it is showing this strange behavior

Why complex table search dialogue showing this strange behavior for Android client?

I am working on Agentry service manager 3.0. Agentry editor plug in 6.0.32. Agentry Android client 6.0.48.

Regards

Pritam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

First off, I would recommend upgrading the server and editor to match the Android client version.  If everything is behaving the same after the upgrade it sounds like a client issue and I would recommend logging an OSS note about the issue.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bill,

After upgrading server and editor with 6.0.48 version, it is behaving same.

We logged an OSS for it.

Thanks

Pritam