Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI : Inventory Issue not allowing to do PGI

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have been stuck many time in this sort of issue.

Stock is showing in the unrestricted column for particular product in respective batch. Order has been confirmed with full Qty. Delivery has been created properly. But when i am trying to do PGI. It says me that the Stock is not available for the Material Code. I have check MD04. In this for respective delivery # the available qty has been allocated properly. But why this happening. Please throw some light on this and help me to sort out this issue.

Thanks

Regards,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When Schedule lin confirmed on 20th, u cannot do PGI before 20th. Pls revisit Lakshmipathy post. Pls Close it and change it answered.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Today i am able to do the PGI. Could you please tell me about the below screen shot,

I just want to know that, if in Cum. ATP Qty column for actual delivery #, if there is zero qty shows, then may be it will not allowing us to create a delivery (correct or not) . Please confirm. Also, want to confirm about that, consumption period may effect this or not.

Thanks for all support and guidance...

Regards,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

How you have done PGI,please explain me in detail. Consumption period (wich is used in MRP3) would use for Requirements, It will not effect on order delivery.

ramesh

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I have done the PGi in normal scenario. But even i am confused why it has been allowed me to PGI.

For that purpose i had posted above SNAP shot for confirmation.

Hope anybody can tell me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Kundan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One difference what I observed from your MD04 screen shot is you tried to do PGI on 13-11-2014 for delivery 80002054 but as per schedule line tab, it has confirmed only for 20-11-2014.  May be you can retry to do PGI today.

Today i am able to do the PGI

If you go through my above post, I have very clearly explained why initially, system was not allowing you to do PGI.  Subsequently, you have just responded as above without mentioning the date on which, PGI was done.  It should have been on or after 20-11-2014.  Having said this, there is absolutely no issue in your process.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Mr.Kundan,

Please check material master Settings in Lot sizing procedure.

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Could you tell me what are the setting to look into material master lot sizing procedure and how it will help me to sort out this issue.

Regards,

Kundan

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kundan:

Have you tried to run the report SDRQCR21 in SE38 in order to check for inconsistencies, run with material / plant in test mode.

With this report you can check Sales and deliveries requirements.

Regards Jose Antonio

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Could you please tell what will be the effect for this, if this will going to change the qty or something else. if qty change then valuation amount will be going to change. So please tell me the some more information on this and help me.

Also there is not test mode for the below report.

Thanks

Regards,

Kundan

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kundan:

If inconsistencies exist for the requirements this program will update, but the quantities for sales orders and deliveries will be the same, only the requirements will be fixed.

If you do not mark "data transfer" will be in test mode. My recomendation is only run for the specific material and plant.

Check it and revert.

Jose Antonio

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kundan:

Please read the note 25444 for more  information about report SDRQCR21.

https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

Regards

Jose Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check availability check in MRP3 view /Sales General plant view,If it is individual requirements (02). It checks for sales order stock

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In order to understand better, share the screen shots of schedule line tab and MD04.

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi Sir,

It will not allow to check me about the schedule line tab, due to delivery has been already created.

Confirmed Qty date is in Future date, but MAD date has been already passed.

Thanks & Regards,

Kundan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even if you invoice that delivery, system will still allow you to view the schedule line tab in change mode.  If you dont have authorisation for VA02, then execute VA03 and share the screen shot of schedule line tab.

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos
Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check any safety stock is maintained in material master.

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

There is not Safety Stock is there for same. Just want to confirm that,

In MMBE Report, under unrestricted Column the Qty is showing of 400 CV and in Schedule of delivery column the qty is showing as 600 CV. So may be this will be the issue for this error. If yes then what would be the further procedure to solve this.

Please guide sir with your great experience knowledge.

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Kundan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One difference what I observed from your MD04 screen shot is you tried to do PGI on 13-11-2014 for delivery 80002054 but as per schedule line tab, it has confirmed only for 20-11-2014.  May be you can retry to do PGI today.

Of course, in MMBE, quantity in Scheduled for delivery should always be equal to or less than the Unrestricted and in your case, you said, it is showing vice versa which means, somewhere issue has happened which is very difficult for me to suggest without seeing the system.  Anyway, check what is the current status in MD04 and CO09

G. Lakshmipathi

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I have checked, In MD04 and CO09 is showing correct qty information as per the delivery qty.

Regards,

Kundan

joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kundan:

Could you please share the MD04 view in order to check and try to find the error.

Regards

Jose Antonio

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos
joseantonio_martinez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kundan:

Which is the delivery you want to make PGI ?

Regards Jose Antonio

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

I want to make a delivery for 80002054. Still Not allowing me to do PGI.

Please throw some information on this. So that i can process the PGI and close this issue.

Thanks for all your information that you are providing.

Regards,

Kundan