cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message /SAPAPO/TSM 271 when loading data from infocube to planning area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Community,

I got error message "/SAPAPO/TSM 271 - value of key figure &1 in period &2 - &3 too large" when loading data from an infocube to a planning area.

Is there a possibility to extend the acceptable amount of a key figure of a planning area?

Or are there any other options to avoid this error message without a chanage or manipulation of the data which should be loaded?

Please reply.

Thanks you very much in advance.

Kind regards

Heinz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Heinz,

This error when the value of keyfigure is greater than maximum allowed value of '99999999999'.

Please check in transaction LISTCUBE the value of the keyfigure for specified period - you might be able to see if for any period value of keyfigure is very large which could be the cause of error.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alok,

thanks for your reply.

Yes, in "listcube" there is a value in specific period which is very large and which causes the error - I knew that before.

But I want to know if it is possible to allow such values - via settings in planning area, for example.

Kind regards

Heinz

alok_jaiswal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benz,

Please check the data type of the key figure used in planning area.

For example you can use Data Type - FLTP (Floating point number) for this key figure. I guess then the length (including decimal places) is defined as 16 places for this data type.

Please see if this will help in your case.

Regards,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

in data type definition FLTP (floating point number) is already maintained for this key figure.

So, I think it is not possible to switch to a more bigger data type.

Thanks and kind regards

Heinz