cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File Monitoring:Unable to find the Flat file maintained at the file path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need your help in resolving the issue with File Monitoring. I am working on SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP12 and have configured Interface Monitoring for the type flat file. The setup is done using classical BPMon configuration. The file path is maintained in AL11 of the managed system but the key figure 'number of files' does not show any file and the measured value of the alert is 0. The monitoring object does show the presence of file when I click on 'validation check'. Can you please help me since the go-live date is nearby and I need to resolve this issue.

FYI, the authorization S_CTS_ADMI with the necessary authorization field is already provided to the Read RFC user.

Correct answer will be rewarded with points.

Best Regards,

Kavita Meswai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

I have configured file monitoring but not using business process monitoring BPmon.

You can check here , how it was done.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution to this problem is as follows:

1. Make sure you have all the authorizations that are required for BPMon

2. the file that you want to monitor should have its directory maintained in AL11 of the managed system

3. Make sure that the READ RFC and TMW RFC user have required authorization for data collection.

However we had all this in place, still we had to raise an incident and the next day everything started to work !!!

Best Regards,

Kavita Meswani