Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain Default Roles in BRM GRC AC 10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GRC experts

Here I configured default role according to the following document

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-55727

but our requirement is a little bit different, we need to assign default roles just based on the system where you want to create account.

The following snapshot are my configuration, but it does not work, could anyone please help me? Thank you

BTW,  GRC 10.1 SP04 need to implement SAP Note #  2029072, but our AC is at level 10.1 SP06, we still cannot download template and it seems that note 2029072 has not been released

Thank you in advance

James

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor

Hi James,

first question: if you want to assign default roles based on the system why you add the attribute for landscape?

Please be aware that all attributes must exactly match (case sensitive) that the roles are considered. Hence I would try without the landscape and only the system.

Also make sure that the role has productive status and is provisionable in that system (BRM settings).

Does that help?

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alessandro

Thanks for your reply, could you please tell me more about the relationship between 2012 and 2013? Do we always configure these two parameters at the same time?

I changed the configuration according to your suggestion and I confirmed that the default role is productive and provisionable.  Here are my new snapshots, but, it still cannot work

Best regards

James

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

James,

no need to maintained 2012 - delete the line and try again.

Make sure that you use the right request type (001 - New Account) and the system is added to the request.

Let me know.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Alessandro

Thank you very much, it's working now

I did the following steps:

1. Get rid of the configuration of 2012

2. Add system into the request when the request type is 001(New Account)

Best regards

James

Answers (0)