cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Purchasing Organization in freight Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a freight order in TM 9.1 as a result of optimizer planning. However the purchasing organization appearing in the freight order is not in line with what is defined in freight order type configuration. I tried changing the same but during the document saving, it is again moving back to wrong purchasing organization. Due to this the charge calculation is also not happening as freight agreement has different purchasing organization. Any idea on how to resolve the issue?

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards

Sandeep Patil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep

What about the purchasing organization in FU? Are you setting directly or using a condition?

Best Regards, Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

Thanks for responding to this post. The Purchasing organization is directly entered in FU type customizing and is not determined using condition. Now the issue is the Purch. Org is different in Freight Unit and the Freight order type. I assume that the purchasing organization in freight order has priority and will overwrite the purchasing organization in freight unit. Is my understanding correct?

Regards

Sandeep Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep

I dont know if this priority exists...maybe you could try to use a condition, like if the purch.organization of FU is ABC so set XYZ for the FOR. Just a try...

Best Regards, Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marcelo for your reply. I will try your suggetion

gautams1
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sandeep,

I am also facing the same problem.Apart for the FO type is also not coming correctly from FU.

Please do let me know how to corrected your issue.

Best regards,

Gautam S

former_member194343
Participant
0 Kudos

To me it seems logical that the organizational data from the FU is not taken over to the FO by default. The reason is simple: You could possibly put several FUs with different organizational data in one FO - so where should the FO take the values from? Instead, in FO type customizing you have to specify how org units are determined. As I assume, the priority between condition, user dependent and fixed is the same as for forwarding orders (the customizing screen is more self-explanatory there...).

But this raises another question: Why on earth should you enter a purchase org in freight units at all? Any ideas? For P&E organization I see the point (using it as selection criterion for planning), but not for purchase org...