Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO on SAP FIORI Client

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

We are implementing SAP FIORI with SSO for Mobile client app. I just need information, for SSO do we need to have any separate license.

We are in NW7.4 and backend ABAP version.

Please let me know your opinion.

Regards,

S.Srikanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

donka_dimitrova
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Srikanth,

SAP Fiori Client is now available for signle sign-on (SSO) with SAP Authenticator.

Please, find the new blog from our colleague Nikola Simeonov: Configuring SAP Fiori Client for Single Sign-On with iOS SAP Authenticator.

I have to mention also that the Mobile SSO for SAP Fiori via the Mobile browser and also Mobile SSO for SAP Fiori Client require the SAP Single Sign-On product license.

Regards,

Donka Dimitrova

Message was edited by: Donka Dimitrova

kirankola
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

You need separate license for SAP Single Sign-On 2.0 product (Recommended way -SAML Assertion) in case you are considering SAP Authenticator.

http://scn.sap.com/community/sso/blog/2014/11/03/mobile-single-sign-on-for-sap-fiori-with-sap-authen...

You can also achieve using X.509 but you need find a way to provision certificates (for example Afaria).

Regards,

Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Is it possible to achieve SSO on Fiori Client on a mobile device using Native SAML 2.0 in Fiori Gateway without using SAP SSO 2.0 ?

If yes, how does the authentication happen within the mobile device?

Jayesh

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

This might be helpful , but I didn't try with Fiori Client.

Regards, Midhun

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Srikanth02
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Midhun,

I seen the document, but, what information I required is does it required any separate server or license cost to have this SSO for Mobile client.

Srikanth

UlfZeisberger
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

as the first line of text states

"Mobile Single Sign-On for Fiori is available with latest support package (SP04) for SAP Single Sign-

On 2.0, released on November 03, 2014."

NW SSO is an own Product of SAP and usually requires additional payment.

Usually SAP says that the responsible sales account executive for you /your customer should be contacted.

Regs

Ulf