Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To post files in multiple folders in FTP server using receiver FTP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i have a pass-through scenario  SFTP-PI-FTP

but the constraint is that have to pick up files from multiple locations from SFTP and place it at multiple locations at the target FTP(having the same directory)

I can do this by creating different scenarios, but i would like to know that can this be achieved with the help of single scenarios

i have downloaded SFTP adapter 1.0 SP04 and deployed it in my ESR and using its functionality for picking up multiple files at the sender side.

but the problem i am facing is in the receiver FTP adapter to post the files at different locations.

Regards,

Sushant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

somil_gulati
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Sushant,

You can do this by creating different dummy target service interface (numbers of interface will be equal to the number of different source directories).

Then in the Receiver tab of your ICO you can give the Receiver Name (It will be same in your case) and give condition based on your source file name or file directory.

Then in the Outbound processing you can assign the interface to the channels.

You can take help from below blog-

Thanks

Somil

0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

I think this is not possible if you are not using scripts too. In fact if you use scripts, you do not need SAP-PI also (to transfer files). Scripts are enough to meet all your requirements here. If you want to manage this through PI , bring in a mapping in your scenario and generate different filename,target directory name using ASMA or variaable substitution.

Then one receiver agreement is enough.

Please check these links for more on this

Thanks

srikanth.

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sushant,

hope this document helps.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T