Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro app Authorization problem

siva123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

A user getting the following authorization error message while running the transaction BRFplus

ERROR: You do not have start authorization for R3TR WDYA FDT_WD_WORKBENCH, return code 4. SU53 gives below details

upon checking, i could find a Webdynpro role, in which i am supposed to add the requied "filed" but the ADD button is disabled. not sure how to include this "FDT_WD_WORKBENCH" with the existing rol

thanks for the help in advance

thanks,

ASK

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

S_START works similarly to S_TCODE. Just add that WD app to user menu and S_START will get populated automatically.

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

martin_voros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

S_START works similarly to S_TCODE. Just add that WD app to user menu and S_START will get populated automatically.

Cheers

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your quick response. but i am sorry, I am not quite cllear on your indtructions. can you please let me know how and where to add the WD app to the user menu?

Thanks,

ASK

0 Kudos

Hello a sk,

Go to PFCG-> Menu and instead of +transaction Select +others and you can add you web dynpro app there or if you are on a new EHP then just click on add transaction in MENU

Regards

Deepak m

0 Kudos

Thanks. it worked