cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Problem in CCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When the user goes to the punchout site and try to create a shopping cart from the vendor's website, he sees the other user shopping list also.But the user has to see his own shopping list, not any other user shopping list in the vendor's website.I am new to CCM.How to solve this problem,can u guide me.Plz tell me some suggestions.I will award you points for sure.

Regards

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

This problem you are getting because in the catalog call structure you have given the username as default .

This catalog has been assigned to all the EBP Users in their CAT attribute in the Organisation structure.

One possibility is ask your vendor to allow individual Views to each EBP User.

Create individual catalog call structures and assign them to individual users.

Or else write a program which replaces the user field in the Catalog call structure every time with the EBP User name.

With regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brain and Mahesh,

We removed the shopping list functionality from the vendor's website.Thanks for your replies.

Pradeep

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Pls eloborate your question in detail.

with regards

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

We have 5 Catalogs out of them one is Punchout catalog.The user goes to the vendor website through SRM and try to select items in the shopping cart from the vendor website.When a particular user shops in the vendor website, he can see the other user shopping list also the vendor website shows all the users shopping list for any user as a default. Our user wants only his shopping list, shouldnt see other user shopping list,when he shops in the vendor website.How to proceed on this issue.

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pradeep-

This solution will require involvement of your punchout catalog vendor and agreement on how to resolve this issue.

In my experience you can resolve this in a couple of different ways. Either remove the option to save favorites lists on the vendor site (is function really required for the punchout?) or the vendor must allow user specific views of the favorites data.

The first option is quite simple, request the vendor removes the function, end of story. However as you posting your question here I doubt this is the answer which will work in your case.

Ideally the supplier would have the ability to handle an identifier to segregate data being shown to the particular user. You will need to do work on the SRM side to pass a unique bit of data. If you can utilize the user name as the unique data you could simply change the catalog call structure to include sy-uname as system field, thus passing the current shopping cart user each time. Additionally you may want/need to pass an alternate key such as email address depending on the vendor. You can implement badi BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH to send the addition info as a parameter.

The vendor site will then need to interpret this additional parameter and provision the views per user.

Regards-

b