cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How subscribe to RHEL for SAP HANA Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does someone have a url or email to subscribe to RHEL for SAP HANA Channel ?

I would like to download RHEL for SAP HANA ISO DVD or to configure yum repo to be able to install compat-sap-c++

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Romain,

RHEL for SAP HANA can be purchased through Hardware Vendors as part of SAP Certified HANA Appliances. If you need the subscription for TDI or for Evaluation,  please contact your Red Hat representative. For more questions please contact Red Hat at sap@redhat.com

Best Regards,

Sherry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer

Does that mean RHEL for SAP HANA is not available for Amazon Cloud AWS EC2 ?

I contacted sap@redhat.com the 19 november for pricing, no answer for the moment...

I retry this evening for evaluation, we will see...

0 Kudos

Not yet on Amazon but Red Hat is working on it. Please stay tuned.

I have received your previous email and was trying to connect to the local team but there was a communication glitch and I apologize for it. I will make sure that all future communication is taken care of in a timely manner.

Regards,

Sherry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for this faq but no really uselfull link or explain on how subscribe to the RHEL for SAP HANA Channel. Channel required to download the compat-sap-c++ rpm .

Even on the RedHat website no clue , no link, no channel to buy anywhere... even on client portail... did I miss something ?

I wonder if this rpm (compat-sap-c++ x86_64) is not reserved for hardware vendors ?

Regards

Romain Ferraton