Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Alert Payload and add Dynamic properties in SAP 7.3

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am working in 7.31 and I have a requierement: I have a simple file to idoc scenario, and I have to control mapping errors. I must send an email whenever there is a error in the mapping.

This email must have a custom body which include the name of the file.

It is possible to implement this using alerting AEX functionality?

As I have read I can use standar AEX alerting to catch the error and also there is some work arounds to change the body of the alert email, but I haven´t seen any option to set an email body with Dynamic Configuration values (for instance the name of the file) or values from the source message. It is that true?

What do you suggest me? I have thought implement a symple BPM, to the mapping in the BPM and catch this exception in an exception branch and send the email. ( I am on a single stack and I dont have ccBPM).

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If u are doing some predefined set of mapping validations then i believe you can do it at RD level and route message via a receiver mail adapter to the intended receipient.

In case u are using CMBA, then u can include UDMS message attributes in the alert mail, but in that case u can't customize ur mail body

In case u still want to customize mail body, then u have to enhance CMBA

Regarding NWBPM, i don't think it will solve ur purpose becoz there is nothing like catching mapping exception as what we used to have on ccBPM.

Thanks

Amit Srivastava