cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PCo: Message dispatcher operation timed out error.

former_member246543
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am facing some issue in SAP PCo. We have defined one agent instance in SAP PCo. This agent instance is having multiple notifications created in it.

The Problem is when we get multiple notifications from the source system(Kepware), not all the notifications reach till the Destination system(SAP MII).

Some notifications are going into the queue and then failing which can be seen in the Failed message tabs of the Agent instance. In the PCo Logs I can see the error message related to Operation timed out. I have attached the error screen shots below. Can anybody please tell what can be the possible reason for this error message. Is there any configuration issue or this is because of network issue.

Thanks in advance,

Sanjeev Sharma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

What, if any, errors do you see in the NW Java Logs on the MII server?  My guess here is that either the ICM itself is saturated with HTTP requests or the MII Transaction engine (if you are calling is synchronously) is calling an action block that is throwing a timeout error, and this error is not caught by the "Catch" action so it is sent back to the calling system (ie: PCo).

Any insight you can provide on the NW Java Logs side is very important here to determine why the timeout is occurring.  Which version of MII & NW is being used in this scenario?

Sam