cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori CRM My Opportunity : Add more products feature not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fiori Experts,

We have implemented the standard CRM Fiori Application "My Opportunities" in our landscape. Its a HUB deployment with IWBEP component installed in the back end CRM server. Although most features of the app are working fine, we are facing an issue in the feature "Add More Products" against an Opportunity.Navigation path that was followed to re create this issue is as follows.

Fiori Launch Pad -> My Opportunities -> Select Opportunity -> Edit -> Add more products -> Click on Search

On selecting the search option message "No items are currently available" gets displayed although we made sure that there are 55 products available in the back-end and that the method CL_CRM_OPPORTUNITY_DPC_EXT->PRODUCTS_GET_ENTITYSET were able to fetch them. After the fetch function module 'CONVERSION_EXIT_PRID1_OUTPUT ' gets called resulting in a DUMP. On debugging the application we found that a conversion error in the function module was responsible for the DUMP "ASSIGN_SUBSTRING_NOT_ALLOWED". Log file attached.

Also find below the screenshot of CRM system information

Any help appreciated.

CC :

Thanks

-Stan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Stanley,

Go to the transaction ST22 and check the dump. It gives you search keywords for finding notes.

Then search notes by the keywords in the tool http://service.sap.com/notes within the CRM components. You will find 2 potential notes which may fix the issue.

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you  Masayuki Sekihara  for the reply.

We had already checked the notes by searching for keyword 'ASSIGN_SUBSTRING_NOT_ALLOWED'.

I assume that you are referring to NOTES 1295083 and 1452196.

The correction instruction included in the above notes applies to following objects

But the Function module 'CONVERSION_EXIT_PRID1_OUTPUT ' gets called internally from the class method /IWBEP/CL_MGW_DATA_HELPER->CONVERT_PROPERTY_OUTB, which is what turned me away from the above NOTES.

Should I raise a SAP Ticket for this issue?

Thanks

-Stan