Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP cannot cancel TO

yogesh_agarwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The user created a manual transfer order to move 154 pieces of a part from 203 storage to 400 storage using warehouse movt. 999

This TO had 5 line items as seen in the attachment "TO.png"

The unconfirmed line item for 11 pieces has a different SU no., as seen in the LS26 screen attachment "SU no. for 11 pcs.png"

This SU number in transfer order for 11 pieces is deviant from the SU no. as seen in LS26 screen

It is believed that, the SU number was changed from 0RO0362534 to 0RO0362532, manually in a transfer order

But, we do not have the details, as to who did it and how?

Now, when we try to delete / cancel this TO using LT15, it says '1 item is cancelled' but,

the TO upon refresh shows all the items as it originally has.

When we again try to manually do the movement for 11 pieces using LT01,

we get an error 'sap message np. l3209 storage unit does not exist'

Please suggest, how do I cancel this transfer order, now

Also, how do I check the status history of all actions done on this transfer order?

Thanks

Yogesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all you cannot cancel a partially confirmed Transfer order

Second i can see that there is a line item with negative stock in Storage type 203 Bin C12 any idea why that negative line item is there

Third if you want to check the transaction detail of an SU then use LT27, enter the warehouse , SU number (0RO0362532) select all TO item, put the check mark on  src / dest it will give all the transfer order detail related to that SU

yogesh_agarwal2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Manish

The negative line item is because, as the SU no. 0RO0362534 had 11 pieces, which was not used to move the parts from 203 to 400 storage type

I am not aware (trying to find the same), if SU number was changed from 0RO0362534 to 0RO0362532

Also, if you see the negative line, it has a blank SU in front of it

I extracted the LT27 output, as you suggested

PFA

To be honest, I did not understand it fully

May I please ask you to review the same & suggest

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you please add Source storage unit and Destination storage unit in the report layout and share once again

Answers (0)