cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas: How to reset to the Default falvor for a transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Personas,

In Personas one can create several screens for a given transaction, say iw21, and select one to be the Default one. In my case I created screenA and Screen B with different UI layouts for iw21 that are used in different apps.

What I want is this UI behaviour:

In one app, running iw21 will show sceenA, and in the other app, running iw21 will show screenB. Such an action can be achieved by the script:

"Switch Flavor iw21//screenA" or "Switch Flavor iw21//screenB".

The issue:

Assume there has been a screenC that is created as the "Default flavor" for iw21 in editing mode. It is thus expected that whenever running iw21, UI will show screenC. While, the fact is that after running "Switch Flavor iw21//screenA" in one app, next time running iw21 in other apps will always show screenA instead of screenC, which means screenA now behaviours like the "Default screen" for iw21. This may not be true in other apps (ie, you may want to see screenC for iw21 in other apps by default). It also means in all the apps which run iw21, they all have to do "iw21//flavor_name" syntax, instead of simply running "iw21".

Is there any other way of "reset" the Default flavor to say screenC for iw21, after doing "Switch Flavor iw21//screenA"?

Thanks.

Dong

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nmkarthikeya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dong,

How you making your "flavor C" as default? In the Personas screen or in User Group of Admin tcode?

If in Personas then could you try to make flavor default in the User Group?

Regards,

Karthikeya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I make the "Flavor C" as default in Personas. I will try the idea to set it from admin tool. Thx.

Br,

Dong

Answers (0)