cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Header Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Please note that I have created 2 orders against a MAster Sales Order and have done the PGI against the two subsequent orders but the header status is not changing Completed even though the entire quantity has been referenced.

I have executed VL_COMPLETE to change the status of the delivery to Completed but I have found that the Delivery status after executing the report SDVBUK00 is A.

How to set the status to Completed??

Please refer to the screenshot attached.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

As Moazzam said please check the completion rule of item category in VOV7 of master sales order.

If any value present in the field completion rule remove if it is not releavant & then repeat & check the cycle again.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed the completion rule from B to blank but no luck.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After changing this please create new documents and check. It won't impact the already created documents.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hv done that too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Check the copy controls in VTAA for the master order & the Delivery ord. Manf., Delivery Ord. Trad.

& check the item category settings & repeate the complete fresh cycle after the  changes.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

VL_COMPLETE is for completing the delivery document which we create in VL01N. In your screenshot I can see that deliver document is already completed. Delivery order (Subsequent order) is also completed. The issue is with master order which means the issue is in completing rule of master order's item category. Could you please check what have you maintained in completion for master order's item category in VOV7.

Thank$