cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery qty. should not exceed schedule qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Business requirement is like that, user want to punch a sales order for e.g. 100 qty. Sales order line item is only one.Now in schedule line under "schedule line" tab they want to give schedule say on 01.12.2014 - 35 qty, on 05.12.2014 -15 qty and 10.12.2014 - 50 qty.

Requirement is on 01.12.2014  billing staff not able to save delivery more than 35 qty.

How can we achieve the same in standard or which using user exit could be suitable for this requirement.

-Regards

Avinash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

What is the stock available for this material in MMBE?

There is slight difference between system allowing you to create Delivery and allow you to do PGI.

Availability check in Sales order always runs at plant level.

For your second requirement, if the schedule lines are in future then system will not allow you to create delivery if you do below setting in IMG.

• Selecting the 'Check without RLT' check box in the combination of Availability check- ZA and Rule- B (Delivery).

Please do above changes and try to test your requirement, it may provide some clue to you to proceed further.

Please let me know your findings on this so that everyone will learn something out of it.

Regards,

Praveen Bodduna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Standard functionality is if user creates delivery on 10.12.2014 and stock is made available for the entire ordered quantity, then system will allow to create delivery and post the goods issue for 100 nos.  On the other hand, if the user creates delivery on 01.12.2014 and stock is confirmed for 35, then user can only PGI 35 and not more than that. 

In short, the day on which, user creates delivery, irrespective of schedule line break-up, system will fetch the total available quantity as on creation date.  It will not consider the future date. Let me know if this is not happening in your case or you missed out to explain anything.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the other hand, if the user creates delivery on 01.12.2014 and stock is confirmed for 35, then user can only PGI 35 and not more than that.

Yes sir, you are absolutely correct but we are also surprised.

For Reference:

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly you wanted to convey from the screen shot?  I could see delivery block is assigned for 17.11, 20.11 & 22.11 and this being the case, system will not allow to create delivery for these schedule lines.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

On 13.11.2014 I gave schedule for 25 qty. and confirm qty. also  25 but system allowd PGI for 35 qty.

FYI drag the screenshot towards right.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I presume, it is not happening for all sale orders and also you have not maintained over delivery tolerance.  If so, you need to raise OSS message to find out how system has allowed over delivery.  Also in copy control settings VTLA, have you set  "+"  indicator for your item category?

G. Lakshmipathi

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the Delivery date the Scheduled Qty will appear during Delivery creation in VL01N.

Please do confirm whether you are creating the delivery in VL01N or other transaction.

Are you changing the Qty more than the scheduled qty in Delivery Document level and doing the PGI.

Kindly do confirm.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Mr.Ravi, we are using VL01N and changing the qty. more than schedule qty.

Because user always changes qty as per vehicle availability and most of the time they issued more than schedule qty. Business wants to restrict the same.

So while saving delivery system will check schedule qty and if delivery qty is equal or less than schedule qty then only delivery will save otherwise exit the screen. So  which user-exit we can use for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also in copy control settings VTLA, have you set  "+"  indicator for your item category?

Yes Sir, we have already maintain the same.

Kindly let me know name of user-exit for delivery in which we can write logic with the help of ABAPR like

while saving delivery system will check schedule qty and if delivery qty is equal or less than schedule qty then only delivery will save otherwise exit the screen. So  which user-exit we can use for the same.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS or USEREXIT_SAVE_DOC_BEFORE_PREP in include MV50AFZ1

G. Lakshmipathi

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try giving all the three dates with qty's

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Sir,

We have done some testing in this regard.

First let me tell you two other requirement in this regard.

Requirement 2) other two schedules(for qty 15 and 50) should lock till open schedule not fully deliver.

Requirement 3) If partial delivery happen for e.g. on 01.12.2014 30 qty then rest of 5 qty should add on next schedule.

To achieve Requirement no. 2 we set delivery block in schedule line for qty 15 and 50.

Only 35 qty schedule was opened. After this we trying to delivery and we found that on 01.11.2014 the total 100 qty can delver instated of 35 qty. but other two checks are working fine due to delivery block.(by giving respective schedule date)

That is why we thought if we control the  "delivery qty. should not exceed schedule qty" all other requirement will also fulfill.

If any other clarification required please let me know.

Regards

-Avinash