cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparision of Global Trade solutions : GTS Vs AEB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Could some one help on the comparision of the compliance solution between SAP GTS & AEB (ATC Compliance Engine).. I have to write a business case for implementing SAP GTS in our landscape with ERP.I would of course think of SAP GTS will have more advantages than AEB solution. How ever, I need some detailed advantages & dis advantages between SAP GTS & AEB (if anyone has experience)..

Appriciate your responses.

Best Regards,

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jeremy_carson
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Sasibalu

Did you end up making this comparison ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi,

Please check if this link helps

Direct in SAP®: Compliance Management business services

Thanks

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Thanks for your immediate reply..

This link tells about the AEB compliance product and am looking for the comparision of AEB vs GTS. Like advantages & disadvantages between AEB & GTS..

Best Regards,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasibalu,

Although drafting a complete business case will be not possible on this platform but I would like to point out the cutting edge things for SAP GTS solution that are the major one's. These are as below:-

• Works on the same platform as SAP ERP does work and hence its much more easy to handle on the integration area between two systems.

• Integration with various other stand alone systems apart from SAP ERP like SAP TM, SAP CRM etc, hence it gives an extra edge for the business to incorporate other area in business as and when time/costs permits.

• SAP GTS solution is a certified partner for the major customs authorities from around the world and keeps an update with the changes with the parties involved without any hassle.

• Can be used easily with other SAP products on reporting areas like SAP Fiori to give more to customers.

• Gives an enhanced view/track of what is happening in the system through the use of great features like case management and email triggers.

• Of course, it covers all most all the features of the solution mentioned above

Likewise the list can go on and at last you can say SAP GTS is a must have solution  if something on global trade is required in the business landscape.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.