cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Segment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement where i have to send some of the fields in the sales order 850 idoc (ORDERS). Where I am using the standard FM,mesg type,Basic type and all.

Could anyone let me know how to limit the segments means whatever segment i dont want can i restrict them for not to populate?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am honestly not able to understand what the question is exactly, but either way - adding custom segments has already been discussed many times on SCN. For IDoc reduction there is also information already available online. For general information google 'IDoc Cookbook'.

Otherwise please clarify what exactly is the question and what research has been done before posting it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jelena,

Thanks for the quick reply.

For example in ORDERS05 i have a segment E1EDK01 in that we have a field CURCY but i dont want to send this CURCY , for this what is the config is required .

what is the config to enable the fields in a fields means where i can configure what all are the fields we can send in a idoc.

Thanks

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no such configuration, to my knowledge. But why exactly is this an issue? I've never come across such requirement or question - if some data is redundant then just ignore it on the receiving side.

There are some user exits available (again - use Google) but I wouldn't recommend it because it just seems to make little sense.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot jelena

Answers (0)