cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SuccessFactors (old LMS) courses status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I passed the SF "Introduction to Mastery" course in Nov-2013. The SF LMS Learning Portal by that time was not integrated with SAP Learning Hub. This is/was a prerequisite for taking all other mastery courses for SuccessFactors (e.g Recruitment, Performance Goals etc). My credentials are still available and can be verified from (now partly defunct for certifications) the SF LMS portal at "learning.successfactors.com".

After the amalgamation of SF LMS and SAP Education/Training and the introduction of SAP Learning Hub (probably circa July 2013), there is a bit of

confusion about the status, applicability and validity of the currently held certifications obtained from the SF LMS.

Now I can see and making my best guesstimate that the earlier SF "Introduction to Mastery" course in SAP Learning Hub is re-labelled as

THR80 " Introduction to SuccessFactors Academy", the course contents are the same as far as I can see or understand.

In the certification path "C_THR82_1408 " "https://training.sap.com/us/en/curriculum/hr_cld_pg-sap-hr-application-associate-performance-goals-m..." (to be announced Feb 2015) I can see the courses required are THR80 and THR82.

I am planning to take THR82 (Performance and Goals) in near future. The question is that whether my earlier (orphaned) "Introduction to

Mastery (via SF LMS)"  will be equated with the new THR80 under the "grandfathering" scheme as mentioned in this blog post http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2014/11/03/sap-education-clou...

This way I would be sure that I dont have to retake THR80 (from the new SAP learning hub) and just completing THR82 would make me eligible with prerequisites to appear for the certification when it is announced in the future In Feb 2015.

If it can be done then who is the right person/relevant domain to contact and get my credentials updated.

REQUEST FOR REVIEW:

+++++++++++++++++++

This is for the kind attention of the forum administrator to please read my query posted above , based on my, experience, position and association with SAP Partner company for 10+ years, I posted the same comment in the blog http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2014/09/12/sap-certification-.... being a very relevant query.

To my utter surprise and dismay, the comment was initially hidden from the public view and I was sent a regular notification, afterwards I was sent a notification that my access is blocked or unauthorized to view the blog post http://scn.sap.com/community/training-and-education/certification/blog/2014/09/12/sap-certification-....

I would request the moderators, that if embedded not just to rely on automatic word filteration and moderation method, which might block legitimate posts at times, and give a personal look to any content/comment blocked .

Thanks for reading and responding.

Cheers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

all of you who were certified under the SF certification program will be receiving an E-Mail automatically from the SAP Certification Team in the coming weeks. The idea is to automatically transfer your certified Status into our internal systems. This will mean that you will not need to retake any exams or courses to be considered SAP Certified in the SF solution. There are a couple of things you need to support us on so that we can transfer your data. Firstly, from a data protection standpoint you need to give us your written consent, and secondly, we need to know your SAP User ID ( S-User) so that we can assign your results properly. Instructions on how to do this will be in the E-Mail.

Once your data is transferred you then only need to retain your certification status by passing any Delta exams on important releases that will come up in your solution area. However we will also send you a link to Credential Manager in the course of this campaign so that you can become a member. This enable you to do a host of certification related activities, such as check your certification, merge your results under a current S-User if you change employer, and download your logo and certificate. Credential Manager will also keep you informed via E-Mail notifications if a new Delta exam is released and how long you have to pass to retain your certification status.

Hope that helps,

Sue