cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of negative condition type v/06

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is a requirement where we have to create a negative condition type value .

example = ZVAT = 1000

ZNVT = -1000

In the condition type, I have already selected X (negative) v/06 but it is giving positive value

Could you help.

Regards

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Just assign the standard routine 164 Basis * -1 in field BasType. Please try this and update.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I created one order with a discount where the condition type is set to Percentage as Calculation type and "X" on the right screen without assigning routine 164 and found system is showing the negative sign and also deducts the value.

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes sir you are right. I have also tested it and this is working as per your explanation. We can make value in negative even without using 164 routine. Now I remember that I used 164 for making a sub total value in negative where we didn't have any condition type. It was only a sub total value. Thank you for the correction and explanation.

Thank$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will show the negative sign to the right side of the value and not on the left side as indicated by you.  So check once again and update here.  Also, you have not given enough details about your condition type configuration like what Condition Class and Calculation Type are maintained.  But in general, if you set the condition type as "X", then definitely, it will show the negative sign in condition tab which I tested.

G. Lakshmipathi