Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available budget Negative Issue

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

There are two scenarios.

1. PS is Integrated with TR, So the posing done in Treasury relevant to WBS  comes to PS actual cost which is consuming the budget,for the same we had exempt the cost element 2020200001, and now  user can post the entries. but the Report S_ALR_87013558 still considering the TR entries and showing the budget in negative.

Can we developed new report in report painter which does not consider the entries posted for CE  2020200001.

If you have other solution please guide.

2. One of the WBS in which i check the actual and commitment are correct with proper cost element still available budget does in negitive.

Please guide for the same.

I had run CJEN, CJBN AND Also the program RKANBU01(For which commitment is updated compared to earlier ) and RKACOR04.

Please suggest

Thanks

Yogendra soni

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Yogendra,

the standard report S_ALR_87013558 always picks up all the costs booked against the WBS. It doesn;t take into account the exempted CEs.

If you want to see the actual available budget for WBS you need to develop a Z report.

for the Point No. 2 I am not clear what the issue is? Can you elaborate on that a bit more? And if possible can you put screen shot of the error?

regards

Sammar

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Case1. 2020200001 is exempted CE.

For the WBS Element  ES-BJ.I.D.C0.IM.F  cost is around 53,800,000- in CJI3 booked against the CE 2020200001,

S_ALR_87013558 REPORT I can the see the Actual cost around 53,800,000 for WBS ES-BJ.I.D.C0.IM.F.

Can you pls suggest for the same.

Case 2.

For this wbs ES-BJ.C.I.MC.W .L2.CA budgte goes is negitive -28454

Any suggestion.

Thanks

Yogendra Soni

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

for case 1&2 can you check in CJ31 or CJ30 whats the assigned value and available budget?

Also you can check the Availability Analysis report for these two WBS elements in CJ30/Cj31 and it will provide you with the details on the exempted cost and cost where the budget is being checked.

To create a Z report for your accurate budget availability considering the exempted cost element you can follow the below logic to create a Z report

1. Find Budgeting happens Annual or overall (Object currency or controlling area currency)

If TBP1C-BPGE = ‘X’  overall budget

If TBP1C-BPJA = ‘X’  Annual budget.

If TBP1C-BPGE = ‘X’ and TBP1C-BPJA = ‘X’  overall budget and annual.

2. When budgeted overall

Get entries from BPGE using the following input

OBJNR (of WBS)

WRTTP = 42

BPGE-WLGES is Assigned budget

BPGE-WLGEV is distributable budget.

3.  When budgeted Annual

. Get entries from BPJA using the following input

OBJNR (of WBS)

WRTTP = 42

BPJA-WLJHR is Assigned budget

BPJA-WLJHV is distributable budget

Hope it helps..

Regards

Sammar

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Summer for update.

I am in process of developing the Report in Report painter as you suggest.

Also regarding that negative budget issue CJ30/CJ31 etc are correct, I has raised the Ticket to SAP and they suggested some notes to implement.

We are in process for implementing the notes.

Thanks

Yogendra Soni

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogendra,

Please check CJI3 (Actual cost) & CJI5(Committment Cost) report and compare with your S_ALR_87013558.

Regards,

Avinash

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Abhi,

CJI3 (Actual cost) & CJI5 (Committment Cost) report Its already Checked

They are correct.

Still available budget goes in negative.

Thanks

Yogendra Soni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogendra,

Please ensure that there are only green lights (no red or yellow) for assignments in transaction CJVC, as this can impact the reporting values and show values that are not true simply because elements were not assigned in CJVC.

In case you having negative assigned value in CJ30 (or error 00208 in ok field -see SAP note 1414563, case A), the correct sequence is to execute the program RKANBU01, RKACOR04. Then, transaction CJEN and CJBN.

Please do share with us the result of my recommendation.

Best regards, Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogendra,

Just try to deactivate availablilty control, refresh project data base and activate the availabilty control and proceed

1. deactivate availability control: CJBW

2. Refresh data base: CJEN

3. Activate availability control: CJBV

Regards,

Avinash

former_member228466
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am not able to get the solution, how my budget goes in negative ?

1. I tried CJBW, CJEN,CJBV etc

2. Execute the program RKANBU01, RKACOR04

3. Implemented notes suggested Bu SAP as well.

Can any body guide me how to resolve the same.