cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger Email through PPF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

The requirement is once picking of high value (price) items is done ,an email should be sent to supervisor. its not authorization email just we are sending an information to the superior that item is picked from the bin. how this can be done in PPF. I am new to PPF guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal

Step 1: Pick the value/price from ERP and Update in EWM.

Step 2: Before  picking WT of high value (price) items are getting confirmed check the value and if its more than send email and then confirm WT.

Find out action for WT and write a condition to check value before confirm and send email.

Work flow is same as ECC.

Below fig will help to understand ur req and where to trigger what.

Note >> check This document will give good idea of PPF https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000309842013E.PDF

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suraj,

I too have a similar kind of requirement, What is the action definition for warehouse task line item and how to create condition in that?

Regards,

Madhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

Check this https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000309842013E.PDF

Hope you can trace out get all as expected.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vimal,

Where they store this high value items? Is there any separate storage type or section maintained for this? What is the point to call this a high value material? Is it because of storing in separate area or value of the product?  Do they pick high value products separate or it is mixed with other products as well?

Is there any action performed while they pick high value items?

If it is you may use exception code and then trigger a  PPF or build a work flow.

If they pick from specific storage type or section you may have conditions to achieve this.

If it is based on value, you have to build an RFC to map the price information from ERP, because ewm does not carry price information. Then you can have a PPF to achieve this.

let me know if you need more input.

cheers,

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jobi,

Thanks for the reply, here i am not maintaining any special storage type or section for the product .The high value refers to price of the product. Normally the product is picked along with the other products in the line items of outbound delivery order. But while picking the specific high value product the email should be sent to supervisor.