cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landscape copy/refresh?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vendors such as Automic claim they can copy an entire SAP solution landscape in a parallel and synchronized way, with full automation. This is mentioned in their reference story about their customer REHAU. As I learned, LVM will provide such a feature in the future. When will this be available?

Thanks,

Ron

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please respond: When will landscape copy/refresh be available? Vendors such as Automic claim they can copy an entire SAP solution landscape in a parallel and synchronized way, with full automation. This is mentioned in their reference story about their customer REHAU. As I learned, LVM will provide such a feature in the future. Will this be available with the next LVM release?

Thanks,

Ron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please respond: When will landscape copy/refresh be available? Vendors such as Automic claim they can copy an entire SAP solution landscape in a parallel and synchronized way, with full automation. This is mentioned in their reference story about their customer REHAU. As I learned, LVM will provide such a feature in the future. Will this be available with the next LVM release?

Thanks,

Ron

adarshs_kapoor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

As I replied in your previous post (below), landscape copy/refresh is currently a topic under evaluation and as of now we cannot provide any specific details about the timeline/availability. As soon as this capability is available in future, we will update this in the official product roadmap on SAP Service Marketplace and also share the news during customer events.

http://scn.sap.com/message/15496172#15496172

Since, question was also raised in your previous post, I am marking this as answered and let's continue our communication on your original post so as to avoid redudancy and confusion.

Best Regards,

Adarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why can't you provide any specific details about the timeline/availability? Some details should be mentioned in the official roadmap, if such a feature is one of your future milestones. This is what a product roadmap is for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why can't you provide any specific details about the timeline/availability? Some details should be mentioned in the official roadmap, if such a feature is one of your future milestones. This is what a product roadmap is for.

adarshs_kapoor
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ron,

Product roadmaps are designed to provide a high-level description on how the product capabilities (features/functions) are "planned" to progress over time to help the customers get an understanding about the future direction of the product "in general".

This is clearly stated in the official product roadmap in the "Legal Disclaimer" slide and the "Introduction to product road maps" slide at the beginning (slide 4 and 5).

If you any have further questions related to the product, please write to me directly at my official mail address adarsh.s.kapoor@sap.com (I would be happy to support you and your customer).

If you are interested, we can setup a call to discuss the topic in detail. Please send your contact information and preferred date/time to me via email and I shall schedule a call.

Best Regards,

Adarsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

one of my customers is waiting for the landscape copy feature. I assume you will announce it once it's available.

Thanks,

Ron

Answers (0)