cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute as Key Figure

Hello Experts,

I am currently having some issue with Attribute as Key Figure. I tried to create one, following this procedure :

1. Attribute creation (with decimal data type), and assignment to relevant Master Data Type.

2. Attribute assignment to the planning area (with Key Figure checkbox).

3. Key figure configuration, as shown below.

4. Master Data import job via CSV file.

From your experience, is there anything particular that I might have forgotten? I keep on getting this error message in Excel when I try to open a planning view on this KF :

Thanks for your help.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217157
Active Participant

Hi Philippe,

1. Check if the data load was successful

2. Try to maintain(ie change) the KF Attribute  value of Master Data from Excel master Data Maintenance. See if this populates the KF data . (if there are any filters in Planning view, remove them)

3. Do the Keys defined in the Master Data Type and Keys/Roots in the plan level PERPROD match (except for Time Periods)

4.If none of these work , check if Attr as KF is configured correctly. The steps you mentioned are right.

Please attach some screenshots.

Change Aggregation mode to Sum/ Avg

Regards,

Raghav

0 Kudos

Hi Raghav,

I went through the checkpoints you mentioned and everything seemed ok. Data was loaded successfully, Keys/Roots were defined correctly and Data Maintenance directly in Excel

didn't have any impact on KF.

So I scrapped it all and recreate. And I still have the same error.

Here are some screenshots of my config.

The attribute definition:

Assignment to Product master data type:

Assignment to planning area:

PERPROD planning Level :

And the data I loaded via a Master Data import job (the screenshot was taken from Excel after I made the import, to confirm that it was successful):

:

Can you see anything that might be the cause of my problem?

Thanks

Quick update:

I found the source of my problem. It was caused by the cell format used in my Master Data CSV file. I added the decimal (.000000) and re-import.

Data is now duplicate correctly over time in the key figure.

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi Philippe,

Please download the key figure data load template from WebUI -> Get template and load key figure data for the attribute as a key figure

Regards,

Aditya G