cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error while installing the uPerform application server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

While trying to install 'uPerform_Server_4.40.0.26' on Windows 2008 R2 SP1 with IIS 7.5, it is failing with the following error:

I reviewed the installer log and I could see the following error:

Action 22:26:53: AddISAPIFilterIIS7Action2.

MSI (s) (3C:DC) [22:26:53:137]: Executing op: CustomActionSchedule(Action=AddISAPIFilterIIS7Action2,ActionType=3106,Source=C:\Windows\,Target=C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\appcmd.exe set config /section:system.webServer/security/isapiCgiRestriction /+"[path='D:\Vignette\Collaboration\JKConnect\bin\isapi_redirect-1.2.30.dll',description='Jakarta',allowed='True']" /commit:apphost,)

CustomAction AddISAPIFilterIIS7Action2 returned actual error code 183 (note this may not be 100% accurate if translation happened inside sandbox)

MSI (s) (3C:DC) [22:26:53:325]: Note: 1: 1722 2: AddISAPIFilterIIS7Action2 3: C:\Windows\ 4: C:\Windows\system32\inetsrv\appcmd.exe set config /section:system.webServer/security/isapiCgiRestriction /+"[path='D:\Vignette\Collaboration\JKConnect\bin\isapi_redirect-1.2.30.dll',description='Jakarta',allowed='True']" /commit:apphost

Looks like the log isn't showing the failed action as the below command (extracted from the above log) seems to have got executed fine. I ran it manually as well and it was successful.

appcmd.exe set config /section:system.webServer/security/isapiCgiRestriction /+"[path='D:\Vignette\Collaboration\JKConnect\bin\isapi_redirect-1.2.30.dll',description='Jakarta',allowed='True']" /commit:apphost

So need assistance to find out which action is causing it to fail. Apprecaite your help on this.

Regards,

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I'd recommend that you submit a new support ticket so that a dedicated Customer Success team can further assist you.

Please navigate to the Intelligence Hub. Once you have logged in, the option to submit a new ticket is on the top right corner of the page.

All the best,

Dave