SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ea32 ea89 EA36

0 Kudos

Hello

I need your help. I have the following problem. In our company we have some customers who we can’t install one device for each customer (technical impossibility). In this situation we have the collective device concept:  a devise for N customers. N varies from 2 up to infinity. The price is customizing for one device and the blocks are customized also for one device (one device= 1 customer) (Examples : from 0 to 100 KWH with price1; from 101 to 200 with price2;….. and we a have a price for each block . For our problem, we can also customize prices for 2, 3, 4 … customers but N is unknown. Blocks for N customers who have one device = Blocks for one customer who have one device * N. How can customize the rate billing with keeping the price for one device because it is easy for us to maintain only one price?

Best regards

Said

2 REPLIES 2

former_member230926
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Said ,

We have one Variant to adjust block prices based on factor .

You can do it in two ways .

1. If you know no of Devices installed in an installation then maintain that factor in installation fact & use Variant "COMPUT06"  in the Rate for that QPRICE .

2. Or if you don't have count of no of devices then Go for Z variant of "COMPUT06" .

In Z variant use default factor as 1 , & inside the Variant code first count no of devices using table EASTL then overwrite this Device count with default input value .

I think this will resolve your query . 

0 Kudos

Hello

It's Ok with COMPUT06 variant.

Many thanks