cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order going to Credit block even though having enough credit limit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue is: Sales order going to Credit block even though having enough credit limit:

FD32:

OVA8:

FBL5N:

I was assuming there could be two possibilities.

1. Open items.: As per OVA8 settings system will not consider upto sum of  20% of over due invoices and below 60 days.

in our case it is only 2% is the over due % so OPEN items CAN NOT be the reason.

2. Critical fields : checked the change log of the sales order nothing has been changed,

Other information:

i) .checked customer master change log, if there was any payment term is different and changed recently here also no change log found.

ii). Checked FD32 change log if there were any changes took place after sales order creation here also NO single data change.

iii). there is only one payer customer that is same as SP.

Please let me know what else could be the reason to block the reason to block the sales order?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi surya prakash,

According to your information invoice became over due on 16-05-2014 and grace days you mentioned is 60 days in ova8 those days also crossed that's why system is blocking.

open item value =1020 USD

over due item value = 1020 USD

over due percentage = over due * 100/ open item = 1020*100/1020= 100%

open item is 100% and you maintained 20% in ova8 that's why system is blocking 

Former Member
0 Kudos
 over due percentage = over due * 100/ open item = 1020*100/1020= 100%

venkatesh g

I never heard system calculate the open item % like above you mentioned. Can you please show me the above formula in the program if am wrong.

Open item% will be calculated on credit limit that is.= 50000*20/100 =10000.

So in my case it 1020 which is below 20%.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't know on what basis you are stating open item calculates based on credit limit.

"the proportion of overdue open items (that exceeds the specified number of days) in the total of open items should not exceed the percentage specified"

Please read F1 screen shot of that field then you can come to know that my earlier post is correct.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you are right Venkatesh system will never do mistakes may be was reading the F1 help in wrong.

thanks for your help.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Surya prakash,

Kindly check any open sales orders more than 60 days or not ?

Regards,

C. B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Reddy for your reply,

Kindly check any open sales orders more than 60 days or not ?

could you please help me to understand how the above statement will help.

Let us assume i have 3 sales orders which are created more than 60 days old.How this sales ordres will impact?

For your information  : we have only one sales order is open that is the same which i have mentioned above and it was created yesterday only the value of the sales order is 1020/rs USD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My guess is either 20% of the credit limit or No of days open 60 which ever is failed then system will block the sales order, in my case 2nd one 60 days is failed it is more than 60 days.

Is my assumption is right if that is true then my issue is resolved.

I did not understand properly F1 help of the field hence i am not able to come to the conclusion.

It is mentioned as below:

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As we can see the configuration I can say one thing that may the critical fields have been changed. Apart from that everything looks fine. And check the field in vov8 , credit group should not be 01.

Regards,

Adithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Adithya for reply.

As we can see the configuration I can say one thing that may the critical fields have been changed

Have mentioned very clearly in my above post that there is NO single data changed.

FYI.

And check the field in vov8 , credit group should not be 01.

What does it mean can you please elaborate the above statement, if not 01 what it should be in VOV8?

Please let me know if you need any further information?

thanks,

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Not only payment terms, additional value days and fixed value days these two fields in sales order header data, billing tab check those fields. Were those not modified?

Adithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes those two fields also not changed, have mentioned the same in my screen shot please check.

and you mentioned that should not be assigned  01 in VOV8 for order type, what is this?

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Sales Value data in FD32 transaction - Extras Tab and provide the details if possible.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fyi Ravi,

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sury prakash

please run this reports ..RVKRED08 And check please

by the by in your screen short In OVA8-- Critical field check box is maintained it means when ever any user changes some imp data it will block .

And please consider open items value what you days and percentage maintained