Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Configurable subscenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if there was a change in the behavior in service pack 16 for the configurable subscenario.  After the support pack was implemented, when the main table is selected in the join condition first, then folowed by the related or depenedent table, the join condition is not created in the additional join conditions.

But when the related table/dependent table is first selected in the join condition, the join condition is created.

And if the main table is selected first, a duplicate table within the configurable subscenario is created.

I would like to know/confirm if this is an error or a change in the features provided by SAP.

Prior to this, the main table had to be selected first, otherwise an error message would be shown.

Please view the attached file for more details.

Best Regards,

Raphael R. R. Ramos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raphael,

This is actually an error in the application and GRC development team is working on a correction.

Best Regards,

Fernando

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raphael,

This is actually an error in the application and GRC development team is working on a correction.

Best Regards,

Fernando

0 Kudos

Thank you Fernando.

I hope a correction for this can be obtained soon.

0 Kudos

Hi Fernando.

By any chance, do you have any additional details regarding this error? Is there any word an a fix for this?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Raphael R. R. Ramos

0 Kudos

Hi Raphael,

I am still waiting for their reply.

BR,

Fernando