Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error calculating the percentage in the circular geo chart

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using a circular geo chart with a geo hierarchy (by country) and if I filter the chart by other dimension then the resulting chart shows the two lowest percentages, having for example five portions in the chart.

Why it shows the lowest percentages and not the highest?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David - would you please use the camera icon to upload some screen shots, so others can better assist?

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I cannot reproduce the error. Once I see it again I will upload an screen shot.

Thanks.

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

for example, in this case if I reduce the zoom Lumira only shows one of the percentages (there are four portions in the chart) but I think it should be the biggest one (the yellow portion). In case I increase the zoom then Lumira shows the rest of percentages.

Thanks.

Regards.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with you and noticed the same functionality

I don't know whether this is a 'bug' or enhancement request; hopefully SAP will weigh in here.

som
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI David

It looks the issue here is that when the pie chart is small, not all data labels are shown rather than the data value is in error. We are making some improvements for better data label readability. As the solution could be different for the type of the chart, please submit an idea in the idea place (if there isn't one already).

Thanks

Answers (0)