Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the font size in the tables

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can anybody tell me whether it is possible to change the font size in the tables?... I mean the same options that we use in the charts where we can change the text to bold or to change the size or the text and so on.

I know it exists the rules for the conditional format but, is there any alternative way to achieve this?

Thanks a lot.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't see how to do that in either the Visualize room or the Compose room

Looking at the roadmap https://websmp206.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000212382013E.pdf it says "improved table and cross tab controls" so hopefully it will be in a future release or you can check Idea Place at ideas.sap.com

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy,

I will wait until next release.

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good suggestion - you can change the font in the Preferences but it will do it for everything as shown below:

Thank you!

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

here is a much much more up-to-date documentation link http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/vi01/en/lum_120_user_en.pdf

although i'm not certain that either of the above links are helpful here!

definitely a 'backlog item', if the conditional formatting doesn't help you  (i.e. make the condition always 'satisfied', increase the text font size, no other background colours or highlighting)

Another suggestion,  can this be changed when formatting Stories?

Cheers,
H

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Henry - I checked the Stories with the crosstab and the only property that appears is Page Settings; no option to change fonts

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

I can change the font type and decide if want the text in bold but I cannot write the size..

Thanks.

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

think it cannot be change when writing the stories. Only the data label the charts and the chart in general can be formatted.

Thanks.

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like that functionality is on the backlog, per Henry

former_member254358
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy for your help.

It is a pitty because it is difficult to read the tables from far  (with that text size) for example if I'm using Lumira in a presentation.

Regards.