cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSAECONNRESFUSED: Connection refused

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error "WSAECONNRESFUSED: Connection refused" when I try to logon SAPGUI logon pad. I see "green" in SAP MMC console i.e. SAP instance is running with both message and Enqeue Servers.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks & best regards,

Sinu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Could you please share complete dev_w0,dev_disp log files as an attachment.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please check in attachment.

Thank you,

Sinu

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thanks for sharing the logs,but from logs it shows that server is not under running condition as all work processes under died state,addition to the above logs could you please share output of command R3trans -d and trans.log file.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I am using MS SQL Database. Are you sure it is possible to use R3trans -d command in windows server? If yes, where to execute this command exactly?

Thank you in advance,

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Please check below points:

1. Check if any Dispatcher or Gateway TCP/IP port is getting used by any other process at OS level.

2. Check if Database is up and running fine

Regards,

Hanumant

Former Member
0 Kudos

dev_w0 shows an access violation (memory corruption or programming error) in a sensitive area (share memory access), which may have global (complete application server) impact.

switch the kernel from to the latest available version (used: 7.42 PL 17, available on SMP: PL 27)

If the problem still occurs, create a message in the SAP support portal.

kind regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumat,

Database is up and running fine.

Could you please let me know, where to check if Dispatcher or Gateway TCP/IP port used by other process at OS level?

Thanks & best regards,

Srinu 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

I see the latest kernel version available in SAP marketplace is 7.42 PL 17 and not PL 27. See the screenshot in Attachment.

Any other ideas, please?

Thanks & best regards,

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

I also agree with Peter. It is an access violation issue while using shared memory access, please try below things.

1. Restart of host on which this SAP system is running.( Restart will release shared memory of SAP system)

2. If restart does not help then please raise message with SAP.

Regards,

Hanumant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hanumant,

SAPEXE.SAR and SAPEXEDB.SAR do contain the complete kernel.

They are typically only release in the so called stack kernels which are released when a new Support Stack is delivered (ABAP coding service pack).

Between the SP-Stacks we deliver corrections in smaller units (not the complete kernel).

They are contained in dw*.sar.

As far as I can see, dw_26.sar should be available for download for you?

Take this one!

regards

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

one of the most stupid recommendations when trying to fix an error situation on windows is:

• reboot (Restart of host)

In Germany we have transferred this into a prose saying: reboot tut gut, which may translate in English to: reboot is always good.

But sorry - 30 years of development and support experience tell me:

Access violations (in Unix: core dumps) will occure again - earlier or later. They are caused by programming errors. You only can get rid of them by correcting them.

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Peter for your response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Our consultant had done some changes in Instance profile. I reverted back, system started once the dispatcher started running in MMC console.

Anyway, thank you for your support.

Best regards,

Srinu

srinivasan_vinayagam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check your entries in SAP GUI instance Number, SID, host name etc..

Firewall off

SAP 1835162 - SAP Basis System: Operating system call connect failed

Regards,

V Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasan,

After system restarting, I got the error "DPHdlDeadwp: w1". See in attachment for error in "dev_disp" log file.

Thank you,

Sinu

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

First try to complete restart the server at your end and share contents from dev_w0 log file.Addition to above share the results for ports 3200,3300 and 3600 from the client end by execution of command

telnet <server IP> 3200

In case of failures please make sure above ports are opened for your server IP.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

After system restarting, I got the error "DPHdlDEADWp: W1". See in  "dev_disp" attachment file.

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to resolve/ping the server host name or IP from the client machine where SAP GUI is installed .Also please share the complete error details as well.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Thank you for your quick response. I pinged from another and current servers, no issues.  I am sorry, which error details? I didn't find anything in work directory log files (dev_disp, stderr4, dev_w0, etc.) in order to troubleshoot them. I mean they are not updated with any error information.

Any other ideas, please?

Thanks & best regards,

Sinu