cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To cancel credit memo which is created due to automatic settlement in rebate agreement

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have done automatic settlement of a rebate agreement and hence a credit memo is created.

but now I want to cancel it in order to make partial settlement for this rebate agreement.

How to cancel the credit memo so that agreement status again changes to 'B' instead of 'C' and I can carry out the partial settlement.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

When I am putting the reason for rejection in CMR then I am able to close the CMR but the agreement status of the RA is still C instead of B.

I want that the status in Rebate agreement should be 'B' so that I can then go for Partial settlement.

Regards

Saurabh

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the reset option in VBO2.

Regards,

SRK

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Can't do this because the option is greyed out. When I am opting for change mode for this RA then a message comes that " This agreement was already settled. Only display is possible".

Regards

Saurabh

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly refer the below link .

Making Changes After Final Settlement - Billing (SD-BIL) - SAP Library

In your Case the Credit Memo has not been created and posted into Finance. Only the Credit Memo Request has been created.

Check the option 1 to delete the Credit Memo Request .

Do test it in QAS if possible and then attempt it in PRD.

If any issues kindly do drop a message here.

Regards

SRK

Message was edited by: Ravi Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Have you tried VF11 ?

regards,

Aziz

0 Kudos

Hi Aziz,

I am sorry, I want to cancel the credit memo request which would be generated. Not credit memo.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

You may enter the reason for rejection in the sales order and the credit memo request will be released.

Thanks,

Balaji. R.