cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing a Output type for a Transaction?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working with Smartforms.

Here, the VA43 Transaction is having the Output type(s) (options) like, MY_OUTPUT_TYPE_1, MY_OUTPUT_TYPE_2.

So now, I need to implement a new, my own (i.e. MY_NEW_OUTPUT_TYPE_3) Output type for the same VA43 Transaction, So How to achieve it?

ThanQ.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ferry_lianto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try this.

1. Go to transaction NACE.

2. Select V1 - Sales.

3. Click on Output Types button.

4. Click on Change Mode button.

5. Select output type KO00 - Contract.

6. Click on Copy button.

7. Replace output type KO00 with your output type and save.

8. Go back to main screen (NACE) and again select V1 - Sales.

9. Click on Condition Records button.

10. Then maintain condition records for your output type by sales org. and customer.

Regards,

Ferry Lianto

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will assign output types using Transaction NACE.

Do the follow steps to assign output type

1)Select Application Type V2 which will have description Shipping.

2)Click on Outputtypes button.

3)Go to change mode by pressing Ctrl+F4.

4)Select one output type which already exists

5)Do CopyAs(F6)

6)Give your output type against OutputType field.

7)Under General data Tab, Give Program and Form routine and Save the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ Vijay,

Actually, I did the same steps.

But, I did not see MY_NEW_OUTPUT_TYPE_1 in the POP up screen, When I executed the Transaction VA43?

So, How the system knows that, the VA43 has been implemented with MY_NEW_OUTPUT_TYPE_1, bcoz just we r mentioning the V1 / V2 under application parameter, where the V1 / V2 has broader meaning?

ThanQ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas

after copying your output type from the existing one to the new one,you also need to specify your output type in the tcode.

go with tcode VA43,press enter then in the menu bar go with extras->output->header ->edit.here just see whether your new z output type is maintianed or not if not then change it and save it now while issuing the output you will see your output type ,select it and here comes your output.

Hope its helpful

Regards

Zarina

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ to all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Apply it using the transaction NACE.

Regards

Tamá

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I suppose MY_OUTPUT_TYPE_X is a constant declarated in Global section, here go to GLOBAL DATA tab and create the MY_OUTPUT_TYPE_3 (type KSCHL) and assgin the value of your type to it.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

1- Actually, I did not get u. Bcoz, as I told u, already there r 2 existing out put types (say, MY_EXISTING_OUTPUT_TYPE_1, MY_EXISTING_OUTPUT_TYPE_2) with this VA43 transaction, but, I did not see any of them (i.e. MY_EXISTING_OUTPUT_TYPE_1, MY_EXISTING_OUTPUT_TYPE_2) in Global Definations tab of Global Data <u><b>(or do u mean in Form Interface tab of Global Definations? However, already the TNAPR and NAST r declared in the Form Interface tab of Global Definations))</b></u>.

So r u sure that I need to declare like, MY_NEW_OUTPUT_TYPE_1 TYPE TNAPR-KSCHL in Global Data tab of Global Definations?

2- If so, How the system recognises it?

ThanQ.