cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields in table View

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We wanted to add custom fields at task. We tried below activity,

1. Enhance DB table, added  the field in structure DPR_TS_TASK_EXTENDED_ATTR, object type TTO.

2. Define field groups for custom fields

3. Set up field control.

But fields were not visible we tried server restart for the same but it didn't help. So, We used configuration Show Additional Tab Pages in Project Management under Project management Node in SPRO and used our Z webdynpro component to display those fields into respective tab. However, this fields are not visible in other views like graphics & table view . We searched here and found 2 notes 947936 and 972339 but this cannot be implemented in 6.0. How to achieve this ?

Thanks & Regards,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone who can put some light on this issue ?

Refer This -> if you face difficulty in making fields visible.

However I am unable to make them visible in the Table view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Please help me out with the above issue. In case you performed other steps to fulfill this requirement please post the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to see the fields in "Setup Field Control" setting?

Where are you placing the fields - onto a standard or custom tab page?

Former Member
0 Kudos

In enhance database tables there were 2 configuration mentioned as below,

In order for the additional fields to be visible on the interface, you have to carry out one of the following Customizing activities:

Define Field Groups for Customer Fields:-

Now when we tried Define Field Groups for Customer Fields those fields were visible in Set Up field control in Z field control as well as Standard Field control I tried putting the field in both of them one by one but didn't worked.

Even after adding tried you invalidating cache thing but didn't work.

After tired of first step we followed second method:

Show Additional Tab Page in Project Management:-

But this is not helping us making these fields visible in Table VIew.

It would be really great if you can provide all the steps you followed to show them in Table view as well as at it's respective place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to invalidate cache CL_DPR_FC_MAP_AREA in transaction SHMM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergey,

Invalidating cache didn't work out. Do I have to do anything with node Set Up Field Control ?
or please provide me the steps you followed to make this fields visible on table view, graphic view and in respective project element tab.