SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget reduction during F-47

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sapient

Functionality of budget reduction during down payment

Case 1

Created PO with two line item 10 & 20 with value 36,400.00 for each line item total PO value 72800

while doing transaction F-47  user enter line item 10 with total value 72800 system reduced 72800 from line item 10 but rest 36400 amount in line item 20 value revert back to respective department , generally it will be a problem to create f-47 line item  wise. Configuration done mentioned below

Budget Control System (BCS) - Availability Control - Settings for Availability Control Ledger - Define Filter Settings for Commitment/Actual Values = value type

58Down Payment Requests
61Down Payments

Is there any config so that system will not ask budget during F-47,F-48  and MIRO (please guide about standard functionality of budget for down payment process with reference to purchase order multiple line item case )

Budget category - PAYMENT

Budget profile - 101

Please guide

Thanks and regards

SSB

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check 1126105 note.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check 1126105 note.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli

I am using updating profile 000101 so does this note required. Shall i change the profile from 101 to 305

budget category - payment

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe, you can still implement the note with your profile.

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Eli working fine waiting for just user confirmation before moving to production client

0 Kudos

Hi Eli

Above SAP note working fine but after implementation of note user facing different problem with other are mentioned below

1.Partial advance payment - In production client purchaser order created earlier (Before SAP note implemented) and partial advance payment made against the PO and while user going for advance payment for remaining value system showing budget exceed during advance payment.

2. FMRP_RW_BUDCON - Before implementation of SAP note All down payment request and down payment  line item was coming in report when you all click Search actual line items document in consumed budget column. But after note implementation report does not showing the down payment line item against purchase order for old posted document.

3.One issue raised by user i.e system showing budget exceed error message during service entry sheet. Advance payment has been made before sap note implemented now user creating the service entry sheet  system showing budget exceed message as per our configuration there is no such budget control during service entry sheet /MIGO.

4. FMRP_RW_BUDCON - available amount column showing negative value for few fund center due to this user unable to post the MIRO document.

Does this problem arise due to implementation of SAP note.

please look in to the issue

Thanks & regards

Sasanka

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to use FMAVCREINIT once then check the report.

Regards,

Ankit K. Agarwal

0 Kudos

Thanks ankit

as referred to your message will it create any problem if i will run the t code in production server.

actually after implementing the  note error showing in every fund center.

please advice as error is coming in MIRO also and report showing negative

0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to this tcode in PRD server itself. It is advised to run this tcode, when no other user is log in server.

Regards,

Ankit K. Agarwal

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sasanka,
After implementing Modif. Note 1126105, old PO's need reconstruction with transaction FMN4N (see note 189761).

Last steps are FMAF and FMAVCREINIT. And yes, reconstruction must be done out of business hours.

best regards

Mar

0 Kudos

Dear Mar

Thanks for your reply

I need suggestion  as related to my scenario -

I have already implemented the note 1126105 in production system , but yet not did all the activity as you mentioned in your reply

what will be my next activity. shall i do all the activity as mentioned by you  and as per note 189761?

please suggest

Regards

sasanka

former_member599430
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ankit,MAR & ELI

One suggestion required regarding using below mention tcode in production client

Reconstruction from FI documents: RFFMRPFI (FMN0)

Reconstruction from parked MM invoices: RFFMRP08 (FMN1)

Reconstruction from purchase requisition documents: RFFMRP34N (FMN3N)

Reconstruction from purchase order documents: RFFMRP02N (FMN4N)

Reconstruction from earmarked funds: RFFMRP03N (FMN5N)

Reconstruction from parked FI documents: RFFMRP04 (FMR0)

Reconstruction from CO documents: RFFMRP05 (FMB0)

Reconstruction from trips: RPR_CORRECT_COMMITMENT

And also FMAVCREINIT , FMAF

1.from above all the tcode needs to be run or only FMAVCREINIT is sufficient?

2.shall i run purchaser order, requisition parked MM invoice and after that FMAVCREINIT is also required to run?

3.Make sure that no other system activities (postings, budgeting) are carried out during a reconstruction (commitment/actual or assigned values)

As per point no 3 i need one clarification sap transaction running in production is a continuous process , hence shall i run the transaction during off time of FM update related transaction only like PR,PO and FI posting or all transaction should be stopped during reconstruction.

Thanks & regards

sasank

0 Kudos

Hi,

a) As stated by Mar, FMN4N is to be executed for reconstruction of POs.

b) FMAF, normally, is not necessary after running FMN4N

c) FMAVCREINIT cannot harm your system and you'd better to execute it. It is advisable to schedule it, when no activities are being performed. Though, even if they are, the maximum 'danger' is that these transactions would be blocked.

d) If you have flexible budgetary system; where budget addresses are changing frequently, it is even advisable to run FMAVCREINIT on regular basis. For more info, check note 725266.

Regards,

Eli