cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto block of sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a scenario where I have assigned a status profile in the sales order Header. There are 4 statuses as follows

1.Initial

2.Release

3.Confirmed and

4.Release Rejected.

Once the order is released it is confirmed by the higher authority and once that is done the user will be able to do the PGI.

My point is how to set the status profile such that after release or confirmation if the user makes any changes in Incoterms and Terms of Payment the system should automatically reset the status to Initial.

Can the above be achieved through standard configuration or we need to do an enhancement.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create one more Status as "MNCH - Manual Changes" in the existing Status Profile and leave all other columns blank.  By doing so, as and when users make any changes, it goes for authorization block.

If you want to restrict only to certain users, then via authorization object B_USERSTAT, you can do so.  For this, you have to assign some authorisation code in the last tab of status screen.  Some five six years back, I have done this and now, I don't remember how and what data I set there

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I have done the settings as described by you but it is not working.

Any user having authorisation to VA02 can change the order and once any changes are done then the system status should automatically be set to BLOCK/MANUAL CHANGES and should be released again.

If you can kindly let me know how to do the above I will be grateful.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The suggestion given by Mr.Lakshmipathi should work

or else try

• USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Please can you check where I am going wrong and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

You have to use USER EXIT, no alternative. I had the same situation 5 years back.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think we have configuration for this. Should be enhancement.